Non-Dig Pipe Installation
|Minimised Disruption||Cost Savings||Enhanced Safety||Environmentally Friendly|
|Traditional methods of repairing or installing underground utilities often require large trenches to be dug, which can disrupt traffic, damage landscapes, and become a general nuisance to the public and environment. Non-Dig Drainage Technology, on the other hand, involves minimal surface disruption, ensuring that roads, pavements, and green spaces remain largely unaffected.||Trenchless techniques often prove more cost-effective in the long run. Although the upfront costs might sometimes be higher than traditional methods, the savings come in the form of reduced restoration costs, decreased disruption-related costs, and fewer long-term maintenance issues.||With fewer open trenches, there are reduced risks associated with on-site accidents. Open trenches can pose a hazard to both workers and the public.||Trenchless methods have a lesser impact on the environment. Traditional excavation can lead to the disruption of habitats, increased air and noise pollution, and potential contamination of groundwater from sediment run-off.|
Non-dig drainage repair technology is the way to go when it comes to installing a pipe without excavation. Picote cutting can remove roots and any deformed liners. It’s also great for cutting back roots, lateral cutting, de-scaling, cast iron renovation, pitch fibre renovation and lining rectification.
The only time we need to dig is where there are obstructions such as trees or buildings. It’s ideal for installing new piping as we can do more work in the same amount of time meaning we pass the cost savings on to you. As a bonus, there’s no traffic disruption!
Another big advantage of this sort of drainage repair process is that it extends the life expectancy of your pipes. It reduces stress and corrosion meaning you won’t have to spend on pipes for a long time!
This technology has some great environmental benefits too. It doesn’t disrupt the soil ecosystem where we install the new piping and root cutting saves trees from being cut down.
Many companies use conventional methods which involve digging up pavements and roads, disrupting traffic during the installation and removal processes. You can quickly see why we recommend this form of non-dig drainage repair technology over any other method when repairing or replacing piping. When undertaking more invasive forms of repairs, the costs can quickly spiral due to the high costs associated with excavation work. By using Picote cuts instead, we save time which saves you money.
Are you suffering from one of the following:
- Defects of Pipe – Lining to ensure cracks are no longer a problem.
- Root Ingress – Removal of roots from trees and line the pipe to seal meaning no further issues arise.
- Leaks – Installation of a new drain liner to seal the pipe, ensuring no further leaks.
- Pitch Fibre Renovations – Restore pitch fibre pipes and remove any blisters before sealing with a new liner.
Lining of the Pipes to Resolve Future Issues
- West Country Drainage Services are your local specialists in resolving any issues of your drainage pipes that require lining or mechanical cutting. This will set you up to prevent further blockages in the future. We carry out all pitch fibre renovations and can save you money from expensive excavations. Our non dig technology means less disruption for you.
Your Non-Dig Service includes:
- A Site Visit to measure the length of liner required (to determine the cost of materials) and plan the install based up on the environment. The cost for a CCTV Survey is £150 + vat. Please let us know if you have had a recent survey from another company; we are happy to take the details from it to ensure no unnecessary costs are incurred.
- A quote for the required work within 7 days.
- Once the quote has been accepted we will book your work in within 4 weeks.